Nuwejaars River Nature Reserve (NRNR) is a registered Public Benefit Organisation based on the Agulhas Plain, outside Bredasdorp in the Overberg. The NRNR manages the Nuwejaars Wetland Special Management Area, 45,000 hectares of privately owned land, where it promotes responsible natural resource management and bio-diversity conservation.
We are looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic person to fill our part-time Financial / Admin Manager position.
- Operating and capital budget
- Accounting administration
- Management reports (monthly, annually)
- Audit preparation
- Reporting to Chairperson and Executive Committee
- Financial systems and controls
- Statutory responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- A B.Com degree or diploma in Financial Management
- Cost and management accounting experience
- Proven practical experience as an accountant
- Computer literacy (advanced knowledge of Pastel, Payroll, MS Word and Excel)
- Excellent project management skills and be detail-orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines when required
- A valid Driver’s Licence
A market-related package will be negotiated with the successful candidate, according to relevant qualifications and experience. This one year position will be subject to an initial trial period of three months and extension of the position dependent on donor funding. Experience in the NGO sector will be an advantage. Own transport essential as office is situated 20 km’s out of Bredasdorp on the Elim Road.
Closing date for applications: 25 July 2018
Please send your CV, a covering letter, as well as two contactable references to the Admin Manager. Email: email@example.com