Our client who is based in Stellenbosch, is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for their company.
Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
* Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
* Forecast costs and revenues
* Manage tax payments
* Organize internal audits
* Prepare budgets
* Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
* Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
* Analyze financial trends
* Perform month-end and year-end close processes
* Degree in Accounting
* Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role within the Manufacturing Industry
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
* In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
* Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
* Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
* Time-management abilities
R30 000 – R35 000 (negotiable)
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR74 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.