Minimum Qualification: Marketing Degree
Level of Experience: 5 years’ experience in wine industry environment in similar capacity
Responsible to successfully manage, grow and maintain a high-quality brand both locally and internationally and offer effective wine sales support.
- Promotes Steenberg as a leading premium brand in terms of superior quality, unique and memorable experience resulting in positive brand perception.
- Determine and create the size and make-up of the wine portfolio, based on market trends.
- Handle brand image and position – maintaining high visibility and presence through press, media, trade and consumers.
- Attend wine shows and events.
- Handle all public relations, advertising, promotions and competitions.
- Setup and control marketing budget.
- Foster good relationships, establishing Steenberg Vineyards as one of the top destinations.
- Proven experience in Project and Event Management.
- Play an integral role in the development of the Marketing Strategy and the product offering in terms of Product, Price, Markets, Channels and Marketing and Sales activities to support the strategy.
- Internal, External and Competitor Data analysis to ensure that the product offering is in line with market trends and competitor offerings.
- Ensure that the Marketing Function acts as a support to all wine departments.
- Liaise proactively with Executives and Management to ensure that the joint objectives of the organisation are met.
- Manage the performance of two staff members
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that after submitting an application, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.