An established company in the research and development of plant protection chemicals is expanding their research team. They are looking for an Agricultural Chemical Researcher to join their dynamic team. Projects are developed by the researchers, field work is done, results are interpreted and scientifically based reports are written.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* The person must be able to interpret data collected by the field workers and write scientific reports.
* The successful candidate must be dynamic, intelligent, energetic, innovative, a perfectionist, self-motivated, be able to work independent, has integrity and be able to work easily with clients, staff and colleagues.
* Qualification: MSc Plant Pathology or Entomology or Hortology
* At least three years’ experience as Agricultural Field worker.
* 80% Office bound 20% field evaluations
R25 000 – R30 000 CTC
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR359 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.