Our client in Stellenbosch is looking for an Apprentice Fitter & Turner to join their business.
* Attend technical college as prescribed and produce designs and objects according to the year program;
* Inspect equipment and construction plant with the Artisan for technical/mechanical faults;
* Repair construction equipment and machinery according to standards;
* Test repaired construction equipment and machinery with the Artisan against specifications;
* Training in service and maintenance of road construction plant, equipment and machinery according to schedule;
* Keep and maintain job record and other registers.
* Minimum N2 Qualification
* Own Transport
* Able to work in teams/ Groups
* Young Energetic Person
* Capable of thinking outside of the box
* Previous technical experience will be advantageous, but not essential.
Remuneration will be as per first-year industry standard apprentice rates.
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR338 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.