Our client in Wellington, a company that specialises in technical and construction services for the agricultural industry is looking to employ a Bookkeeper, with 3 – 5 years’ experience within a similar role. If you are an energetic and goal driven individual with a passion for finance, and a proven track record of at least 5 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper, this position might be the right fit for you.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Full bookkeeping function up to trial balance, including debtors, creditors, bank, petty cash, etc.
* Invoicing and debtors’ collection
* Maintaining of age analysis (debtors & creditors) monthly
* Liaison with clients
* VAT calculations and VAT201 submissions
* HR assistance
* Monthly reporting to Owner of the Company as well as the Accountant / Auditing Company
* Assisting with annual financial statements
* Assisting with other administrative duties
* Grade 12 (Accounting & Math’s advantageous)
* Accounting diploma / relevant qualification
* 5 Years minimum work experience
* Working knowledge of day to day bookkeeping
* Fluent in English and Afrikaans
* Familiar with Pastel accounting package
* Payroll (Pastel Payroll)
* Time Management (be able to work on your own and meet deadlines)
* Attention to detail / Work under pressure
* Own Transport
R12 000 – R15 000 (negotiable, depending on experience)
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR353 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.