CONTROLLER: IMPORT/ EXPORT
– The Candidate must have excellentorganizational skills, minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience and followthrough skills.
– The candidate must be a self-starter andhave positive work ethic.
– The candidate must have the ability towork under pressure and must be able to build relationships at all levels.
– Excellent interpersonal, leadership,motivation and planning skills.
– Administrative skills as well as fluency inAfrikaans and English (verbal and written) will be an advantage.
– Responsible for proper planning andrecord-keeping to ensure all deadlines regarding collections/returns are met
– Responsible for inspection and photos of allcontainers as per client’s and Company’s requirements/procedures and to reportand record any damage to the Line Manager and
client without delay
– Responsible for the packing/unpacking andloading of all export/import containers
– Responsible for daily stock taking of allcontainers in the depot
– Responsible for neat, orderly and safe storageof containers
– Responsible to create CTO’s for exportcontainers
– Responsible to ensure that all export cargo isreceived in time in order to meet deadlines
– Liaise with operations to ensure deadlines aremet regarding imports, exports and empty containers
– Liaise with clients regarding loading andoff-loading of containers
– Ensure that proper administrative systemsregarding all container loads are in place and up to date
– Communicating daily updates to clients as pertheir requirements
– Coordinating with Warehouse Manager regardingloading and off-loading and storage of cargo in the warehouse
– Building close relationships with clients,shipping lines and the Port Authority. Identifying and liaising with suitablesub-contractors according to Company Policy and Procedures
To apply send CV with reference OCIE to email@example.com