Our client is looking for a qualified Conveyancer (admitted as Attorney & Notary) to join their reputable and well-established law firm.
* Opening of township and sectional title registers.
* Transfer and bond documents.
* Bond cancellation.
* Bond registration.
* Transfer of property.
* Preparation & finalization of Commercial Agreements.
* Construction Agreements and Professional Service Provider Agreements.
* Property acquisition & disposal agreements.
* Liaise with Appointed designated advisors.
* Preparation, negotiating and finalization of lease agreements, agreements of sale, offers to purchase.
* Must be admitted as an Attorney, Conveyancer and Notary
* Approximately 5 years’ experience
* Fluent in English and Afrikaans
* Passionate about Law, Communities and Business
Negotiable (depending on experience)
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR199 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.