Our client, a leading meat wholesale supplier based in the Montague Gardens region, is looking for a skilled Creditors Clerk to provide financial and administrative services. The ideal candidate must be able and willing to take initiative; a pro-active and forward thinker who can propose and implement solutions to challenges within the department.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Capture daily bank reconciliation.
* Capture daily sales reports update.
* Capture daily purchase orders/invoice.
* Liaise with suppliers regarding queries.
* Attend to creditor’s queries and invoices.
* Create creditors payment list.
* Update weekly sales report.
* Post payments on ledgers.
* General Administration.
* Capture creditor’s reconciliation.
* Capture stock.
* Reports to Management.
* Any other reasonable task as instructed and requested by management or direct line manager.
* Minimum requirement: Grade 12/ Matric certificate
* A financial tertiary qualification (advantageous);
* A minimum of 1- 2 years’ work experience required;
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
* Good organisational and interpersonal skills;
* Work well under pressure;
* Intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel);
* Excellent customer service skills;
* Good problem solving skills;
* Solid time management;
* Be able to work well in a team;
* Be able to take initiative and self motivation.
R14 000 – R15 000 CTC
Monday – Friday: 07:00 -16:00 / 08:00 -17:00
Saturdays and Sundays: off
Public holidays: off
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR342 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.