Our client, a water treatment engineering specialist, is looking for a highly detail orientated Debtors Clerk.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Create and maintain Customer profile on Accpac
• Provide invoice no. to site administrators and PM’s to compile invoicing.
• Create and capture all invoices/credits & debits on Accpac and/ or Excel.
o Matching invoices to orders, and ensuring that invoices are correct in every aspect
o Allocation and capturing of daily debtor receipt.
o Perform Journal entries and adjustments pertaining to the Debtors book.
2. Administrate client portals (submission of invoices, queries on purchase orders, follow up on outstanding invoices, open items list from clients)
3. Bank reconciliation
• Compiling monthly age analysis to the Group Financial Manager.
4. Send invoice to clients
5. Create monthly statements to Clients
6. Maintain a filing system in respect of invoices and accounting data
7. Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
• Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including Project Managers
• Provide reports to requesting PMs on account status
• Maintain good relations with all stakeholders (Internal and External)
• Reconciliation of the debtors control accounts
• Ad hoc finance tasks
R10 000 – R12 000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR322 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.