Our client, an integrated agri-business based within the Klipheuwel region, is looking to appoint a Debtors Clerk to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, this represents an excellent career opportunity for a team player looking to grow in experience as well as responsibility.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
* Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
* Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
* Prepare intercompany and various other ad-hoc invoices.
* Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all receipts are accounted for and properly posted and allocated.
* Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending reminders and contacting clients.
* Generate relevant account receivable reports for management to review.
* Give weekly feedback to financial controllers on debtor status.
* Open new debtor accounts according to company policies and procedures.
* Process monthly journals and must be able to understand and reconcile accounts.
* Various bookkeeping and accounting functions as position evolves.
* Add hoc duties from time to time.
* Matric (with 2-3 years relevant experience)
* Literacy in Microsoft Excel / Word (Intermediate level)
* Experience in Dynamics NAV (advantageous)
* Ability to work independently and under pressure
* Strong administrative skill with attention to detail and accuracy
* Good communication skills with a vibrant personality
* Own transport and driver’s license (Not negotiable)
* Customer service orientation and good negotiation skills
* Proficiency in Afrikaans and English
Negotiable depending on experience
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR335 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.