Our client, a leader within the irrigation systems industry (Northern Suburbs) is looking to employ a N4/N5 qualified Electrician (single & 3 phase experience) / Millwright to join their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent fault finding and problem solving skills, experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment and value team work in a positive work culture
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly preventative maintenance as per schedules and maintaining records
* Responsible for breakdown fault finding, repairs, improvements and installation of all mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment
* Responsible for small projects and assisting with larger projects
* Responsible to maintain spare parts and safety stock levels as per SAP min/max levels
* Responsible for new initiatives and ideas to improve technically
* Be able to set up production lines and correct line problems
* Ensure that production lines are running to its best technical level to meet set targets
* Assist with Lean projects
* Must have at least 4 years working experience
* Must have experience on Drives/PLC’s/Network computers, etc.
* Must have single phase and 3 phase experience
* Experience in the following would be advantageous: water and vacuum pumps, blowers, chillers, compressors, etc.
* Must be able to read technical/electrical and electronic drawings and diagrams
* High level electronic fault finding experience would be advantageous
* Good communication skills – written and verbal
* Good numeracy skills and computer literacy
* Have a drivers license and must have reliable transport
* Must be able to work at heights
* Willing to work with your hands, 95% of the time.
* Working hours: Monday to Thursday 08h00-17h00, and Friday 08h00-16h00
* Perform standby duties for breakdowns and production line support
* Permanent employment, subject to probation period of three (3) months
Negotiable depending on experience
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR243 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and your notice period. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.