Our client who is based in Paarl is looking for a self-motivated Executive Personal Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company’s CEO.
* Act as the point of contact between CEO, employees, clients and finance departments of other companies.
* Manage calendar and set up meetings
* Make travel and accommodation arrangements
* Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
* Coordinate strategic involvement of CEO in multiple companies
* Manage administration of rental properties
* Basic low volume invoicing functions
* 10 years’ work experience as an Executive Personal Assistant
* Excellent MS Office knowledge
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Be able to work well under pressure
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Discretion and confidentiality
* Ability to work independently and at times alone in the office
* PA diploma or certification is a plus
* Bookkeeping and financial skills will be beneficial
R20 000 – R25 000 depending on experience
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR245 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.