FARM & MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR JOB AVAILABLE IN THE SWELLENDAM DISTRICT
Working under the Farm Owner / General Manager, the Farm and Maintenance Supervisor will be involved in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the farming operation, as well as the maintenance of machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipes and electrical systems in farm facilities.
1. Grade 12
2. An applicable agricultural diploma or degree will be an advantage
3. A minimum of 2 years practical farming experience
4. Proven mechanical/maintenance experience
5. Driver’s licence
9. Initiative and drive
10. Willing to get hands dirty
11. Personal and professional integrity
If you are self-driven, hardworking and mechanically skilled please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 2 November 2018