Grade 12 with accounting. Previous experience in wine industry and/or Logistics would be preferred.
Level of Experience
Minimum 2 years’ experience with contactable references
- Figure orientation – previous accounting experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and accurate
- Sound data capturing abilities
- Computer literacy (NAV or similar wine programmes as well as MS Office)
- Fully bilingual
- Must possess professional, confident and tolerant personality
- Matured and seasoned individual
- Eager to learn
- Be flexible to work extra than normal office hours if and when required
- Strong service orientation and an eye for detail
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and likeable manner with a logical approach to tasks, with a helpful, can-do attitude.
Principal accountability and key performance areas
- Exports / Logistics administration
- Assistant to Logistics Manager
- Import and general administration
- Accounting capturing and processing (Creditors, Cashbook and Debtors)
Closing Date: 19 April 2019
Location: Stellenbosch (Devon Valley)
Reports to: Head of Department
Job Type: Permanent
Submit your application to email@example.com
Please note that after submitting an application, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act and in line with Graham Beck Enterprises’ Employment Equity Policy.