Our client who is based in Ashton is looking to employ a Financial Manager who will support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
* Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
* Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
* Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
* Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
* Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
* Developing and managing financial systems/models and long-term business plans
* Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
* Supervising staff
* Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
* Analysing and predicting future market and financial trends
* Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
* Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses.
* Candidates must ideally possess a relevant degree and/or equivalent qualification and several years’ experience in the financial field
* A postgraduate qualification in financial management, relevant experience and a working understanding of the agricultural industry would be an added advantage
* Self-motivation, commercial awareness, initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
* Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities
* People facing and presentation skills
* Conflict resolution, negotiation, management and leadership skills
* Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal are a must as individual will be required to work closely with key stakeholders to develop platforms for reporting, KPI’s and analytics
R500 000 – R700 000 CTC (negotiable depending on experience)
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR180 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.