Our client in the Northern Suburbs is actively seeking a Fitter and Turner who has experience in an engineering maintenance environment.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Mechanical maintenance on plant machinery
* Planned and preventative maintenance with minimum time wastage
* Any Ad-Hoc duties as requested by management
* Qualification in Fitting and Turning, N4-N6
* 3-5 years minimum experience as a Fitter and Turner
* Trade papers beneficial
* Forklifts, cranes and gears experience will be an added advantage
* Willing to work after hours, standby, call-outs and weekend overtime as the need arises
* Positive attitude with a team player mindset
* Must have own transport
* Market related, additional overtime remuneration
* Monday to Friday 7:30 – 16:00
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR219 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.