Our client who is based in Paarl is looking to employ a Form, Fill and Seal Technician to perform breakdown and preventative maintenance.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Perform preventative maintenance schedules
* Perform breakdown maintenance
* Conduct (scheduled and unscheduled) inspection of all equipment and initiate work orders if necessary.
* Perform fault finding and advanced problem solving.
* Co-ordinate and perform minor repairs within level of competencies and assist with complex repairs.
* Maintain optimum equipment performance.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a maintenance environment working on Form, Fill and Seal machinery
* Proven experience in a high-pressure environment
* Trade tested
* Qualification as Millwright or Fitter & Turner advantageous
* Experience in a FMCG Manufacturing environment advantageous
* Experience on Ulma, San 60, True Form, Multivac and G&K machinery a definite advantage
* Excellent Technical acumen
* Weekends and after-hours availability when required
WORKING HOURS: 8AM – 5PM, Monday to Friday, standby duties after hours and weekends
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR261 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.