Our client, a Forecourt service station in Somerset West is looking for a General Manager.
• Responsible for the site layout regarding signage and overall maintenance according to the fuel company standards.
• Staff management regarding recruiting and training of employees.
• Manage fuel stock control
• Health and safety procedures must be implemented and managed continually
• Convenience store Staff Management and Stock control
• To handle all financial management aspects of business to ensure maximum profit levels are reached
• Recruitment of staff and disciplinary procedures
• Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
• Ensure that all staff are on duty, dressed correctly in full uniform.
• Ensure that all managers and supervisor’s tasks are completed.
• Ensure that the site is clean serviceable and that there are no health and safety risks.
• Ensure that all equipment is in working order.
• Ensure that all “End of Day” procedures are followed.
• 3-5 years GM management experience in a Forecourt
• Matric Certificate and Relevant qualifications
• Must live in Strand, Gordons Bay or Somerset West
Market Related Salary
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR298 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.