Karsten Management Services is a division of the Karsten Group, one of South Africa’s leading agri-businesses. The Durbanville office is recruiting for a competent Group Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Manager you will be based at the Durbanville offices, but also work closely with our Western Cape and Northern Cape farms. This position offers great exposure as the organisation has divisions world wide.
An B.Com degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least 5 years relevant experience is required.
The successful candidate should have completed his/her articles and registration as a CA (SA) will be preferable.
The main functions include, but is not limited to: –
- Preparation of financial statements and reports
- Monitor cash flow trends
- Preparation of the material for external audit.
- Consolidations of the company’s financials.
- Completion of income tax returns
- Manage the Group Audit.
- Tax Reporting and Calculations.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on Accpac
- Be accurate, investigative and analytic.
- Time management skills.
- Communication skills
Further enquiries can be directed to Ilze-Maré Möller at phone number 021 970 5175.
Remuneration is market related and in accordance with qualifications andexperience and will include benefits associated with an established company.