Our client, a successful group of Agriculture companies has a vacancy for a Hospitality Manager based in the Mpumalanga area to take charge of all matter pertaining to this 4 star guest farm establishment.
* Action plans for any event, function, festivals and accommodation bookings.
* Marketing of events.
* Planning of meals, development and maintenance of a suitable and cost effective menu
* Liaising with guests
* Strategic planning
* Set and implement policies and procedures for events
* Training of staff
* Monitor performance of hospitality staff
* Quality control of all hospitality related aspects
* Regular site inspections and report any hospitality related repair & maintenance
* Daily communication meetings
* Oversee general operations from time to time
* Receiving and checking in of guests
* Communication pivot for all hospitality matters
* General assistance to Management as required
* Prepare a costing for each event and setting a budget
* Stock control
* Determine cost of sales and price setting
* Set and implement policies and procedures for purchasing
* Contractors service level agreements
* 5+ years’ proven experience in a similar role within Hospitality
* Willing to relocate and live onsite
* Hands-on experience in customer service or sales
* Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices
* Knowledge of quality standards (e.g. ISO)
* Proficient in MS Office and relevant software
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills
* Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Relevant qualification in Hospitality Management will be advantageous
Market Related, accommodation provided
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR273 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.