Our client, a manufacturer of fast moving consumer goods, is looking for an experienced Invoice Clerk to join their team within a maternity cover contract from 1 February – 30 June 2019. The successful candidate will be based in Paarl and will be responsible for the following:
* Ensure all debtor invoices are processed timeously and submitted to clients.
* Assist with invoice enquiries
* Receiving and processing orders
* Client liaison
* Other financial administrative duties
* Ability to do daily invoicing and reconciliations
* Ability to efficiently deal with debtor’s queries and resolve discrepancies amicably
* Ability to implement and maintain an accurate administrative system
* Ability to utilize relevant software systems to maximum capacity in order to perform daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks related to the financial system that is relevant.
* Pastel evolution (a must), Microsoft Excel & Word skills.
* Objective interpretation and meticulous understanding of financial data with solid/ accurate end results as ultimate goal.
* Any financial qualification will be an advantage
* 2 years’ experience in a similar role
R 15 000
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR182 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.