My client, an established concern within retail has a vacancy at their Head Office for an Industrial Relations Officer to join their team.
A relevant three year tertiary qualification in HR + three year relevant experience secures.
- Coordinate facilitating and managing IR training
- Advise Line Managers and HR practitioners on IR issues
- Assist and conduct various consultation processes with unions and organised labour
- Assist with negotiating agreements between the company and union / employees
- Ensure all IR practices comply with labour legislation
- Building sound employee and union relationships
- Managing all types of disputes
- Conduct disciplinary hearings
- CCMA procedures and representing company at CCMA hearings
- Investigating IR cases
- Assist with general HR administration
- Relevant HR degree
- Own reliable transport
- Willing to travel on a regular basis