IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
KAKAMAS, NC AREA
– Grade 12 with Experience inInformation Technology: 5 years (Preferred)
– Communication Technology qualification, (A+,N+, MSCE, will be to your advantage)
– Excellent follow-up, time management andaccountability skills
– A team player with high level of dedication
– Ability to work under pressure & meetdeadlines
– Exceptional communication skills (written andoral)
– Excellent organizational and time managementskills
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Tact and discretion when dealing withconfidential information
– Drivers License and own transport
Responsibilities will include:
– Set up workstations with computers andnecessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
– Check computer hardware (HDD, etc.) to ensurefunctionality.
– Install and configure appropriate software andfunctions according to specifications.
– Develop and maintain local networks in waysthat optimize performance.
– Ensure security and privacy of networks andcomputer systems.
– Provide orientation and guidance to users onhow to operate new software and computer equipment.
– Identify computer or network equipmentshortages and place orders.
– Assist with the design, implementation, andongoing support of new software and features.
– Monitor web performance, network availability,and security.
– Provide technical support either by phoneremote access or site visits as needed.
– Respond to IT issues; hardware maintenance,software, networking, etc.
– Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, andsoftware Install, test, and monitor servers, firewalls, and new software.
– Perform daily network data backups.
– Install and update network system improvementsas needed.
– Assist with Servers, LAN/WAN technologies,computer repair/troubleshooting software, networks, virus protection, Wi-Fitechnology, and more.
Have a good understanding of IP Networking,hardware and software, printers and copiers must be willing to do cabling.
To apply, send CV with reference OITC email@example.com