Our client, a passionate team specialising in the web app & IT consulting sphere of business for the financial services industry is looking for 2 Junior Account Managers to join their team.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Deal with any and all matters specific to your clients
* Collecting data from various sources (which could be difficult to obtain and can require a fair amount of tenacity at times)
* Support the onboarding team in ensuring the timely and successful delivery of financial reporting according to customer needs and objectives
* Learn and grow, both personally and professionally, within the safe space of a supportive team (we got each other’s backs)
* Consume copious amounts of excellent coffee (or not, your loss)
You are good with people and through some weird cosmic twist of fate you also like prepping large amounts of numbers data in Excel spreadsheets. You will also liaise between the company’s clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to the clients’ needs (Ok, that last part sounded dreadfully corporate… you’ll be the glue between their clients and the company, ok?). Ideally you possess most of the following traits or skills:
* Ability to manage multiple client accounts at a time while paying attention to detail and managing deadlines
* Sound knowledge of Excel
* Self-motivated and proactive, yet a team player
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills (at least English and Afrikaans)
The company has done the heavy lifting i.t.o. establishing the product, initial client base and relationships with industry partners. They now need someone who can help them nurture and grow their customer base through dedicated relationship management, onboarding of new clients as well as helping them succeed on the platform. You will report to a senior account manager, but also get to work directly with the company’s MD, an experienced CA and utter samurai when it comes to dealing with both people and numbers.
The following is available to the right candidate:
* R7 000 – R8 000 (negotiable)
* Chance to develop to senior account manager and beyond
* We value output over effort. Get a chance to be measured on results instead of being clock-watched.
* Be part of something great!
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR252 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.