JUNIOR CONTROLLER: TRANSPORT
– The successful candidate must have Grade 12with 1-3 years’ experience in long-Distance Transport industry.
– A Relevant tertiary qualification in thelogistic field will be an added advantage.
– Good, interpersonal, leadership, motivationplanning, and communicating (verbal & written) skills as well asbilingualism will be essential.
– Assist in meeting the objectives set in thebudget process.
– Maximum Utilization of Vehicles, drivingtimes, routes, fuel, overnight locations etc.
– Inform your immediate Manager of any driverswith excessive fuel consumption with regards to excessive speeds, excessiveidling and required training identified.
– Communicate with drivers to ensure thatinstructions are conveyed to meet company and customer objectives,
– Service Level Agreements are met between theTransport and its customers.
– Follow up and track vehicles hourly.
– Vehicle Movement reports and Turn Aroundreports.
– Assets and drivers comply with all statutoryand legal requirements.
– Assist with Accident / Incident investigationand compiling of all documentation.
– Ensuring that all equipment / machinery isserviced within the allowed service intervals and planned COF’s updated.
– Maintaining of a high level of discipline,within the operations.
– To do vehicle inspections and report anydefects to immediate supervisor / manager.
– Administrative duties and Document control.
– Capturing of Data and solving of queries.
– Following up of Drive-Cam as well as Trackingreports.
– Deadline Driven
– Submission of daily reports and feedback.
– Must be willing to work Long hours and onWeekend if and when required
To apply send CV with reference OJCM to email@example.com