Our client, a well-established market leader in their field, is looking for a creative Junior Design Mechanical Engineer to join the R&D team. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Technical design and drawing of all new and/or existing drawings as required in all departments
* Improve, and develop design of existing processes, production units, machine parts, techniques and/or relevant components of plant machines
* Ensure accurate design integration of all components
* Conduct simulation processes tests in order to determine and/or verify the proto type of model
* Illustrate correct specifications and configuration measurements on all drawings
* Design new machines by means of CAD modelling, Calculations and technical application of machine
* Control of acceptable drawing standard and configuration of all drawings and CAD models
* The accurate record keeping, issuing, and general control of all drawings at all times
* Ensure that all designs on CAD are correctly saved on the system, and/or relevant software program
* Submit final design to CEO, Project Engineer and Plant Engineer for approval
* Research of current / existing processes, machine parts, machine components, and/or techniques
* Amend technical design configuration, according to component needs
* Carry out any reasonable instruction received by management
* Provide sound advice and support to R&D, Plant and Project engineers at all times
* 2 years Proven working experience in Design
* Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
* Creativity and analytical skills
* Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Competitive package, depending on experience.
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR302 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks.