Our client, a successful and well-known wine farm based in the Boland region is looking for a Warehouse stock controller to join their highly skilled team.
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate records of inventory and stock management systems according to the company’s set standards. The stock controller will have to oversee the management, purchase, and replenishment of goods in a storage facility to ensure maintenance of stock levels.
• Managing physical stock in the Warehouse
• Ensure stock is labelled correctly
• Maintain a neat and tidy appearance of Warehouse
• Daily stock checks and ensure that it corresponds with what is on record
• Ensuring paper work is collected (delivery notes, test certificates) and filed accordingly
• Check tax invoices from suppliers
• Receive stock when delivered and check if all is in order with deliveries such as raw materials, packaging materials and cleaning chemicals
• Manage claims and investigations of stock
• Follow up on queries about short delivery
• Dispatch raw materials
• Moving goods with a forklift
• Collection/pick-up of raw materials from suppliers
• A suitable qualification in Warehouse management / logistics
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well independently and take initiative
• Computer literate; (MS Excel and MS Word)
• Fork-lift skills will be advantageous
• Valid driver’s License
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.