The company’s head office is situated in CapeTown, successful candidate will be working in the Northern Cape area.
LAND ACQUISITION LEADER
CAPE TOWN/ UPINGTON
– Candidates with property sales and procurementexperience, preferably agricultural sector
– Existing experience would be a decidedadvantage
– Understand ethical behavior and businesspractices
– Establish and maintain positive workingrelationships
– Effective communication skills in both Englishand Afrikaans
– Strong organisational skills
– Problem solving abilities
– Valid Code 8 license and own transport
Responsibilities will include:
– The Land Acquisition Leader must work on theirown initiative to identify in collaboration with the CEO and Bid Co-coordinatoroptimum locations in South Africa that are most +
competitive or desirable for futurepipeline.
– To identify owners of lands that are in thepipeline plan (REIPPP + GIGA) and secure land leases in accordance withcompliance requirements for solar developments.
– To further secure lease agreements atcompetitive terms for prospective farms.
– Build and maintain a database of allcompetitor submitted applications and there from an understanding of the land“market” in RSA.
– To familiarize themselves with the EskomDevelopment Plans and understand the present and future impacts that this mayhave on the land requirements and to build strategies in
anticipation of requirements.
– Strong interpersonal skills to be able toprofessionally and successfully engage with local landowners (farmers).
– The Land Acquisitions Leader must provide astrategic leadership plan and schedule with detailed milestones to includelease deadlines, permitting applications schedules and
update the executive team ona regular basis with reporting based upon progress, schedule, closed landagreements and Bid readiness.
To apply send CV with reference OSCL to email@example.com before 10 March2020