Our client, an well-established Engineering Company in the Northern Suburbs is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to be responsible for Preventative & Re-active maintenance for the various plants.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Monitor and adjust all stock and non / stock items in the stores for maintenance department, including consumables, materials and parts required
* Responsible for the management of the Configuration on all machine software
* Responsible for all breakdowns on compressors
* Responsible for all breakdowns and services on machines at Corner Units
* Respond to all breakdowns as a matter of urgency to prevent production delays
* Report back to production team and respective parties with relation to progress of repairs and diagnosis of faults
* Report on duration of downtime
* Liaise with respective contractors with relation to machine stoppages and all parts / materials
* Liaise with service providers on all parts
* Repair all machines within reasonable time
* Responsible for machine standardization and utilization
* Responsible for machine improvements
* Load and approve maintenance purchases / requisitions on Syspro for approval and payment (Chain)
* Make sure to stay within budget with maintenance costs and expenses
* Monthly routine diagnosis of plant & building maintenance, including lighting & lighting cabling at machines
* Responsible for all breakdowns and services on Lifting equipment & Cranes
* Responsible for all breakdowns and services on Scales
* 3-5 years Proven working experience as a Maintenance Engineer
* Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
* Manufacturing experience
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Competitive package, depending on experience.
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR303 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks.