Our client in Stellenbosch is looking for a qualified, trade tested Maintenance Fitter & Turner to join their business.
* Perform preventative maintenance schedules
* Perform breakdown maintenance
* Conduct (scheduled and unscheduled) inspection of all equipment and initiate work orders if necessary.
* Perform fault finding and advanced problem solving.
* Co-ordinate and perform minor repairs within level of competencies and assist with complex repairs.
* Maintain optimum equipment performance.
* Qualification as Fitter & Turner
* Trade tested
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in a FMCG and/or Bottling environment
* Excellent Technical acumen
* Knowledge of Machinery, minimizing losses and write-offs
* Must fit into team dynamic and be a team player
* Exceptional planning abilities
* Ability to analyse and troubleshoot, conceptual thinking
* Ability to manage work to deadlines
* Concise and effective communication
* Dependable and great work ethic
R25 000 – R30 000 per month
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR337 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.