Our client, a specialized business unit within the FMCG Industry is looking for a Newly Qualified CA to join their highly skilled team as Manager of one of their manufacturing units based in Cape Town.
To be successful in this role, you should be an entrepreneurial minded leader and a confident decision-maker. Systems implementation, -monitoring and -refining is of utmost importance.
* Oversee day-to-day operations
* Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
* Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
* Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
* Direct the employee assessment process
* Prepare regular reports for upper management
* Manage HOD’s and their KPI’s
* Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
* Divisional Financial oversight and accountability
* Qualified CA(SA) or a Degree and completed Articles
* Manufacturing or FMCG industry experience advantageous
* Strong entrepreneurial aptitude
* Experience in planning and budgeting
* Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
* Strong analytical ability
* Excellent communication skills
* Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
* Problem-solving aptitude
R25 000 – R35 000 per month
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR325 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.