Our client based in Paarl is looking for a skilled and reliable Office and Finance Administrator. The person will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include basic financial tasks such as invoicing, supplier invoice capturing and petty cash management. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of the company’s offices.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
* Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
* Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
* Manage phone calls and e-mail correspondence
* Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
* Billing Invoice creation, Supplier Invoice capturing, Petty Cash management
* Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
* Assist colleagues whenever necessary in any office or administrative capacity
* 5+ years proven Office Administration experience
* Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel)
* Well organized and Independent
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Fluent in Afrikaans & English
* Matric Certificate
* Xero and Pastel proficient
R10 000 – R15 000 per month
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR315 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.