challenging position on offer for a dynamic,energetic, organized and self-driven individual
– Relevant tertiary qualification, preferablyin economic/management sciences, enhanced by proven experience in liaisonand bargaining as well as a passion for agriculture.
– The incumbent’s professional profile should further include amongstothers highly effective oral and written communication skills
– Above average bargaining and networking skills
– Fluency in Afrikaans and English,
– Computer literacy in MS Office
– Valid driver’s licence.
Key responsibilities include
– Administration and communication relating to the functions of economy,trade and water issues
– Liaison with a broad spectrum of organizations including publicinstitutions such as local authorities, Eskom and Telkom, NGO’s,agri businesses, the private sector and members t through transferof information and positions
– Making of expert and administrative inputs to Agri Northern Cape
– Attending meetings and compilation of agendas, minutes, memoranda andreports and
– Collection of information for the Agri Northern Cape website and maintainingsocial media platforms of Agri Northern Cape.
The position is based in Kimberley and the incumbent will report to the GeneralManager of Agri Northern Cape. The position requires the incumbent totravel frequently.
On offer is a negotiable remuneration package.
Interested persons may apply by forwarding anapplication letter and a comprehensive CV with reference JANK before 12November 2018 to email@example.com