Thecandidate is required to meet at least the following requirements:
– 3 year Bachelor’s Degree inMarketing/Finance/Mgt. preferable at post graduate level.
– Minimum of 3-5 years professional experiencein Retail Management environment of which at least 2 years must be in leadingand managing retail sales teams.
– Proficiency in MS Office Essential Skills
– Planning and Organisational Skills
– Ability to build and maintain relationships onall levels
– Able to work unsupervised and on owninitiative
– Attention to detail
– Professionalism Training and Coachingabilities
– Team leader, “Completer-Finisher”, with proventrack record
– Managing retail stores and driving theperformance of these stores.
– Managing and monitoring stores salesperformance KPI’s and targets to maximize profitability for the areas.
– Promote the brand in a positive way across theareas.
– Encouraging store teams to exceed customerservice standards.
– Consistently driving high levels ofoperational excellence across the stores.
– Recruiting, training, coaching and developingstore teams in order to optimize performance across the areas & providesuccession for the company.
– Responsible for the corporate consistency ofthe Visual Merchandising Guidance
Key performance area:
– Premium brand visibility: Ensure all stores are complying with andimplementing the International Guidelines. Conduct regular store visits.Monitor Service Excellence and provide
the right guidance, training, advice and coaching.
– Customer care: Monitor and manage all customer feedback via allchannels.
– Support Store Manager in Day to Day Operations: Monitor stock managementprocess including adherence to monthly stock count. Full investigation of allstock variances. Ensure
visual merchandising (VM) excellence across all stores.
– Develop people: Motivate and manage the team: Recruitment, Management& Retention of all employees. Monitor training requirements and identifytraining for staff. Coaching
and Development of the store Managers. Ensure succession planningis in place for all employees. Conduct regular meetings with store ManagementTeams.
– Ensure Compliance: Ensuring consistent achievement of KPIs as set byNational Retail Operations Manager.
– Ensure safe working conditions. Perform store audits on a regular basis.Promote and develop actions to streamline processes.
The successful candidate will be responsible forthe delivery of exceptional operational standards within all stores in allregions, developing all areas of operational activity and driving sales throughthe performance and development of teams.
To apply for this position, please send CV withreference MOPS email@example.com