Our client, an agricultural establishment in the winelands requires the services of a part-time administrator to perform basic bookkeeping tasks, run errands and hospitality functions.
• Monthly Cashbook expense allocations
• Email account management
• Basic Wages reconciliations
• Renew permits
• Run Administrative errands to and from various suppliers
• Manage onsite cottage
• General tasks as required
• Own reliable vehicle
• One day a week, every Friday only (No other day of the week will be suitable)
• Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency
• Humility and friendliness of utmost importance
• Basic understanding of accounting required
• Willingness to go over and above to assist team and fellow employees
R5000 per month plus a R/Km reimbursement rate applicable to your vehicle
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR260 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.