– Tertiary qualification in Procurement,Purchasing, Supply Chain degree/diploma or equivalent with at least 5 yearsrelevant experience
– Experience in construction or renewable energyindustry
– Excellent Analytical and negotiation skills
Description of the position:
Perform fortnightly and monthly closures on timeand in the correct form, attaching as much documentation as necessary to eachinvoice for approval by the administration, quality, Maintenance and qualitydepartments or, if applicable. The Facility procurement department answers tothe administration department and the central procurement departrnent, throughwhich procurement is managed based on the following directives:
– Number of transactions noted accurately.
– Precise coding of transactions, with minimumerrors.
– Verification of payments being sent tosuppliers. ~
– Punctual submission of reports.
– Exact budgetary reports.
– Optimal: financial and budgetary control
– Effective results of acquisitions
– All systems and documentation up to date
– Monitoring of the Operator’s O&Mrequirements
– Customer payment statements and invoices.
– Cash flow.
– Real/forecast O&M.
– Submit properly reviewed invoices to theOperator for payment.
– Receivables. Issue and register invoices,collate and register receipts.
– Other payments. Prepare and registerexceptional payments.
– Report. Report on results, as per thedifferent requirements.
– Annual budgets. Work with the Head of Facilityand the Heads of department to prepare the annual budgets.
– Follow all procedures relating to quality,safety and work at the Facility for ongoing
– Take part in internal or external training, toeither receive or give training as necessary.
– Provide assistance to the Operator’sorganisation on all issues relating to acquisitions or
– Create, follow up and issue purchase orders.
– Manage local account procedures.
– Guarantee that there is feedback on the resultof actions, and formulate and send suggestions for improving procedures.
– Perform other obligations decided on by theHead of Facility.
– Withhold payments due to insufficient and/orinadequate documentation.
– Return incorrect invoices to suppliers to bemodified.
– Review complaints about personal spendingagainst the Operator’s procedures.
– Guarantee the entry of feedback in SAP.
– Contracting requirements: School graduate,minimum experience of
– Provide a good work environment of integrationand involvement with a proper attitude.
To apply, send CV with reference OSP email@example.com