Our client in Paarl, a manufacturer of premium snack products, is looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of their goods. You will ultimately be responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it,ÊweÕd like to talk to you. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
* Production planning
* Allocate human resources
* Manage staff discipline
* Review production job cards
* Adhere to safe manufacturing procedures
* Adhere to food safety procedures
* Report to upper managementÊ
* Relevant Degree / Diploma
* Approximately 2 – 5 yearsÕ proven experience as production manager
* Understanding of quality standards (FSSC22000) and health & safety regulations
* Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgetingÊconcepts
* Experience in reporting on key production metrics
* Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
* Outstanding communication ability
* Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
* Attention to detail
* Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
R20 000 CTC + (Negotiable depending on prior experience)
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email:ÊCR314 when applying for this position. Please submit your salary expectation, notice period and CV in Word Format to email@example.com.Ê Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks.