– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant qualification.
– At least 5 years Road Transport Operationsexperience at management level.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Must have good understanding of financial andstatistics.
– Be an analytical and technical person
– Project Management skills will be essential
– Taking ownership and leading theoperational activities of the Company.
– Participating in commercial strategy, salesand marketing activities.
– To manage and oversee the Cape Town depotoperations consisting of line-haul fleet and warehouse applications.
– Ensure that the depot operation achievesall targets namely, required revenue, monthly km production targets , depotturn-around times , year on year growth, PBIT, ROIC etc.
– To ensure optimal planning of fleet.
– To ensure sustainability of the depotoperation as a whole.
– Ensure that facilities (workshops) andequipment are maintained and in good working order.
– Build and maintain sound relationships withmarket in this region.
– Ensure that the company meets all SHEQ/HSE,Safety, Quality and on time delivery requirements of our customers.
– Involved with all projects costings
– Ensure that follow up projects auditsare undertaken so as to ensure any potential problems are highlighted andrectified.
– Attend company’s monthly management meetingand will report on achievements, problems / challenges, volumes, efficienciesand opportunities.
– Ensure that the company is providing ourcustomer with a cost effective, reliable and quality service.
– Perform various other duties and activities asassigned by management
To apply send CV with referencce ORM to email@example.com