SALES & MARKETER; COMPUTER INDUSTRY
KAKAMAS, NC AREA
– The ideal candidate will embody our high-paceenvironment with an analytical brain and have a strong desire to help businessowners achieve administrative freedom.
– Proven track record as a sales coordinator andproject coordinator with integrity and an outcome focused mindset.
– 2+ years of proven sales coordinationexperience with a tertiary education is required preferably within theMarketing/Sales/Communication field
– Excellent follow-up, time management andaccountability skills
– Team player with high level of dedication
– Ability to work under pressure & meetdeadlines
– Exceptional communication skills (written andoral)
– Excellent organizational and time managementskills
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Excellent computer and administrative skills
– Tact and discretion when dealing withconfidential information
Responsibilities will include:
– Coordinate and manage all sales projects
– Manage sales administration
– Courtesy Calls to new clients
– Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomingsand propose improvements
– Coordination of Sales Related Activities
Package would include commission and otherintensives.
To apply send CV with reference OSMC to email@example.com