We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for an Internet Service Provider.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Self-Starter, able to Work Independently with minimal supervision.
* Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
* Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
* Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
* Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
* Analyse the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
* Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products
* Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
* Continuously improve through feedback
* 2 years previous experience working within the ISP industry as a sales representative
* Experience selling bandwidth in open access networks
* Technical aptitude
* Own vehicle required
* Knowledge of MS Office
* Highly motivated and target driven
* Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills (English and Afrikaans fluency)
* Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
* Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Market related Basic Salary and commission structure, fuel and cellphone allowance included.
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR217 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.