Our client, an upmarket construction company based in the Winelands, is looking to employ a Senior Financial Accountant.
The goal is to ensure all financial activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to meet the monthly deadlines.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
* Maintaining the financial records of the organisation, including journal entries, ledger accounts, trial balances and assisting with statements and reports.
* Building claims resolutions
* Responsible for bank reconciliations and paying invoices that were issued to organization.
* Monthly management accounts
* Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
* Submissions of statutory returns: VAT, PAYE, EMP501, Income Tax etc.
* Assisting with the Annual Audit.
* Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
* Administration of the organisation petty cash.
* BCom Accounting Degree (or equivalent)
* 3 + years’ experience as an Accountant (experience within the construction industry will be advantageous)
* Experience in Microsoft Navision will be an advantage
* Fluent in Afrikaans & English
* Strong work ethic and high standards for achievement
* Attention to Detail
* Proficient in MS Office
* A team player with leadership skill
R25 000 CTC (negotiable)
Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.