Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
My client, a well established concern withing the retail sector has a vacancy for a Senior Financial Accountant to join the Financial Department and report to the Financial Controller.
- Tasks could include (but may vary from month to month):
- Any balance sheet reconciliations to prepare and or review
- Assist in monthly management reports (Balance Sheets and Income Statements)
- Fixed assets registers
- Journal entries
- Review creditor reconciliations and payment packs
- Review debtors invoices and statements
- Bank processing / review
- VAT reconciliations
- Review of payroll schedules, reconciliations and payments
- Assist with audit preparation, schedules, questions, etc.
- Floats / petty cash reconciliations
- Any ad hoc duties in finance department
- Tax and deferred tax calculations
- At least B.Com degree with industry work experience for minimum of 2 years
- Strong excel skills (vlookups, pivots, etc.) – not negotiable
- Pastel Evolution experience – will be an advantage
- Own transport necessary
- Be able to handle volume, stress and deadlines
- To be very organized and accurate
- Management of staff experience – advantage