Our client, a construction company that focuses on up market residential developments, is looking to employ a Senior Project Manager (10 years’ experience).
* Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
* Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
* Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
* Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
* Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
* Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
* Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
* Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
* Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
* Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
* 10 Years’ minimum proven experience as construction project manager
* Computer literate, familiarity with construction/project management software such as Smart Sheets
* In-depth understanding of construction procedures and setup of the construction program
* Extensive experience with building regulations and adherence thereto
* Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, especially client related
* Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
* A team player with leadership abilities
* Relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous
Negotiable depending on experience, please indicate salary expectation.
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR201 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to email@example.com. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.