Our client, a well-known residential construction company based in Paarl, is looking for a recently graduated Junior Site Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites based in the greater Winelands region.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
* Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
* Allocate general and daily responsibilities
* Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
* Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
* Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
* Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
* Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
* Resolve problems when they arise
* Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
* 1-2 years’ experience as a site foreman only
* In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
* Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills
* Ability to communicate and report effectively
* Problem-solving abilities
* Good physical condition and stamina
* High school and tertiary qualification
Salary: R10 000 – 12 000 per month NON-NEGOTIABLE
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR178 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.