SOCIAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Appointment would require a B degree inSocial Science/Business Administration or equivalent with 3 – 5 years postqualification management experience in SED project
management or community development
– Enhanced by at least 3 years operationalIntegrated Development Plan experience at local government level, knowledge ofCorporate Governance & statutory policies and
– Highly effective verbal and writtencommunication skills in Afrikaans and English with the ability tocommunicate on all levels
– Well-developed influencing, negotiation &presentation skills, project management skills, relationship building &networking skills
– Computer literacy in MS Office
– Valid driver’s license
Duties will include:
– The appointee will be responsible tomanage the social economic development initiatives of the company throughidentification and implementation of strategy to achieve economic
– Socialize plan with affected internal andexternal stakeholders
– Creating an annual action plan and identifyresources
– Managing community expectations and reportingto the Department of Energy on SED initiatives.
On offer is a negotiable remuneration package inline with national remuneration standards and trends commensurate withqualifications and experience.
To apply, please send CV with reference JKSED to firstname.lastname@example.org orfax to (054) 331 3338 by no later than 22 October 2020.