My client, an establish group has a vacancy for a Systems Administrator with min 3 year relevant experience. Applicable tertiary qualification essential.
- Responsible for latest security AV as well as all relevant patches are installed
- Advise on all necessary environmental and security considerations.
- Ensuring that redundancies are implemented.
- Compliance with licensing and other IT regulatory requirements.
- Manage the head office desktop environment, servers, software/applications, networks, MFP’s, voice and PBX systems.
- Configuration, monitoring and management of firewall
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems
- Maintain the IT infrastructure, network and user accounts.
- Drafting of as well as ensuring adherence to IT policies and SOPs.
- Windows 10 & Server 2008, 2012R2
- Active Directory
- DNS / DHCP / WSUS / NPS / Group Policies
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V)
- Office 365
- Exchange Online Hybrid
- LAN / WAN / VPN
- Firewall (Fortigate)
- Grade 12
- Applicable Tertiary Qualification
- Code B Drivers License and reliable transportation