Our client in Stellenbosch is looking for a qualified, trade tested Technician (Millwright / Fitter & Turner) to join their ever expanding FMCG business.
* Perform preventative maintenance schedules
* Perform breakdown maintenance
* Conduct (scheduled and unscheduled) inspection of all equipment and initiate work orders if necessary.
* Perform fault finding and advanced problem solving.
* Co-ordinate and perform minor repairs within level of competencies and assist with complex repairs.
* Maintain optimum equipment performance.
* Qualification as Millwright or Fitter & Turner
* Trade tested
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in a FMCG and/or Beverage Manufacturing environment
* Experience on Krones machinery a definite advantage
* Sound knowledge of cooling, compressors and boilers
* Excellent Technical acumen
* Knowledge of Machinery, minimizing losses and write-offs
* Must fit into team dynamic and be a team player
* Exceptional planning abilities
* Ability to analyse and troubleshoot, conceptual thinking
* Ability to manage work to deadlines
* Concise and effective communication
* Dependable and great work ethic
Negotiable (depending on experience)
7 AM – 4PM / 8AM – 5PM
Scheduled standby duties after hours
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR309 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.